Here you can find information on the projects carried out by the University of Turin (UniTO)
on automatic hate speech detection in social media.
These projects are coordinated by members of the Computer Science Department.
- Viviana Patti and Cristina Bosco gave talks at the ICC Thematic Seminar
- Viviana Patti gave a talk at Women in Machine Learning and Data Science
- Viviana Patti gave a lecture on mysogyny in social media at the Interfaculty centre for gender studies of the University San Raffaele, Milan.
- Valerio Basile was invited to the final conference of the project ACCEPT to talk about homophobia in social media.
- Cristina Bosco gave an interview about our project to Vanity Fair (Italian)
- Marco Stranisci gave an interview about the project Contro l'Odio (Italian): Youtube
- Our project "Contro l'odio" is finally online!
No upcoming events scheduled.