Here you can find information on the projects carried out by the University of Turin (UniTO)
on automatic hate speech detection in social media.
These projects are coordinated by members of the Computer Science Department.
- Cristina Bosco gave an interview about our project to Vanity Fair (Italian)
- Marco Stranisci gave an interview about the project Contro l'Odio (Italian): Youtube
- Our project "Contro l'odio" is finally online!
- The paper "Hurtlex: A Multilingual Lexicon of Words to Hurt" has been accepted at the Fifth Italian Conference on Computational Linguistics (CLiC-It 2018).
- Our new project "Contro l'odio. Tecnologie informatiche, percorsi formativi e storytelling partecipativo per combattere l’intolleranza" has been approved.
The project has been funded by the Italian Ministry of Labour and Social Policies.
No upcoming events scheduled.